Thursday, March 11, 2010

DSN.... ahem whats that ?????????

yes u read it write .... this was my first reaction to the course and like all we smart alecs " I dont need this ,blah blah blah ..." I was already into "seva" and thought of myself already on the path of divya samaj ka nirman so y do i need a course to teach me thus .

somehow got forced into it typically by aol family/friends ...

Well from day 1 itself all my concepts /ideas about everything and anything came crumbling down ...w/o going into the details for the benefit of those who havent done the course yet ...JUST DO IT ...(ya i know i know i m copying a famous ad line but so be it)..

Things changed so drastically for me ,my attitude towards life itself underwent a huge change and I also realised how my work(read Seva ) miraculously happened in a jiffy w/o any hitches . u really wonder how 3 days could do this to u ... but believe me it does ..ur life will take a 360 turn for the BETTER ... so what r waiting for ..all ye people who havnt experienced the bliss of DSN mail/call or sms us NOW ... WELL NOW IS THE KEYWORD... what r u waiting for... jai guru deva!!

1 comments:

shanti modi said...

jaigurudev !

DSN...... ART OF LIVING COURSE... IT PRESENTED ME MY NATURAL SMILE AND MASTI... ON DROPPING MY ..EGO... AND TOUGHT ME , WITHOUT ..SEVA.. SATSANG AND ..SADHANA.. THERE IS NOTHING IN LIFE.. IT IS ALL GURUJIS .. GRACE... WHAT IAM ENJOYING TODAY.. !
JAIGURUDEV !
SHANTI MODI.. ... MODI UNCLE..